The Initial Report
The preliminary report is of particular importance since it will determine whether or not there is a possibility of immigration for the candidate. This is undoubtedly the most important step for a person or family considering immigration to Canada, as a long process will start depending on the outcome.
We very often come across clients who have obtained preliminary assessments elsewhere that have been impartially done, giving no advice or analyzing only one of the two laws. For our part, we believe that such an important step should not be dealt with succinctly or be delegated to an employee who does not have the maximum level of competence to analyze all the possibilities in favor of each candidate. Indeed, such an analysis is based not only on the laws and their regulations, but also on the interpretation that the courts have given to the provisions of these legal texts.
In addition, it seems normal to us to provide each of our clients with a complete and signed explanatory report on their situation, on all the advice that will allow them to increase their total points, on the selection method, as well as on all the steps that will follow.
We also believe that it is normal that a responsible candidate wishes to obtain such a report, so that his decision-making and the payment of the fees of his official request are not done blindly.
It is for these reasons that we attach great importance to this stage, distinguishing it from the official request and also entrusting it to highly qualified personnel. Moreover, more than 70% of our clients improve their file between the reception of the preliminary report and the filing of the official request.
In addition, thanks to our computer system, we can notify, by e-mail, all clients who have had a report drawn up who could be positively or negatively affected by an upcoming legislative change.
Here are some of the benefits of the eligibility assessment
1. You will know within 72 hours if your file can be accepted and if so, under which laws and under which conditions.
2. You will know how many points you will reach according to the law of Quebec or that of Canada, for you, as well as for your spouse, if applicable.
3. You will know which category is the simplest and most appropriate for your situation.
4. You will know who, you or your spouse, should act as the principal applicant. Indeed, know, for example, that the most impressive profession is not necessarily the most in demand!
5. We will rigorously evaluate the functions occupied during your professional career by virtue of the different classifications and we will opt for the one which maximizes your chances of success.
6. Your request will be completed with precision and filed by our firm.
7. You will obtain all the advice possible, depending on your situation, to obtain more points, for each of the criteria and for each jurisdiction.
8. You will know what the exact amount of living expenses required, depending on your family unit and for each possible settlement region, you will need to have available. You will thus avoid a refusal issued on this basis.
9. You will not pay non-refundable government fees if your application has no chance of acceptance.
In the event of a positive report, you will receive the necessary instructions so that we can take care of your formal request if you wish. At this point, we take care of everything, except gathering the documents in your possession!